Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S730


Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S730 - Digital camera - compact - 7.2 Mpix - optical zoom: 3 x - supported memory: MS Duo, MS PRO Duo, MS PRO-HG Duo - silver - The DSC-S730 is a great value entry model to the exciting world of Cyber-shot photography. It is asy to use with high sensitivity for clearer ...

Review

My last camera was a Sony and I was very much anticipating buying this camera and was not dissapointed. The emphasis here is firmly placed on value and ease of use which is exactly what I was looking for. Style and quality of construction play a major part as is always evident with Sony products. There really are no clear negatives with this product, although it could deal with having a lithium battery which would make long term costs cheaper, however I will list the postive features below that I enjoyed about this product.

0 comments:

 
© Copyright by Internet Marketing (Tutorial)  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial